Students, faculty, and staff from all over the world study and work at MIB campus. We invite you to visit us and make yourself at home. Whether it’s your first visit or one of many, come and enjoy the MIB experience. Welcome!
Our headquarters are located between MIT campus and Harvard University in Cambridge, surrounded by local attractions as well as tourist destinations.
A One-of-a-Kind Place
The state of Massachusetts is one of the world’s great seats of learning, boasting world-class institutions including Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Harvard University – ranked numbers 1 and 3 respectively in the World University Rankings.
In addition, several other Massachusetts universities consistently rank in the top 40 at the national level in the widely cited rankings of U.S. News and World Report.
As a city which has developed with leading higher education institutions at its heart, it is no surprise that it is known as one of Americas most forward thinking states; politically and culturally.
- Located in the north-east of the US; borders with Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Atlantic Ocean;
- Capital and largest city is Boston
- Thousand of Presidents, Nobel winners, successfully business men and women studied here: Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Paul Samuelson, Peter Diamond, Paul Krugman, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, William Boeing Jr. and others;
- Harvard University has more than 15 million books; in the US, only the Library of Congress has more;
- The per capita personal year income in 2012 was $53,221, making it the third highest state in the nation;
- Most Fortune 500 companies are located in Massachusetts, the largest of which are the Liberty Mutual Insurance Group of Boston and MassMutual Financial Services of Springfield.